Capacity Development Training for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria – 2022
BRYNE Capacity Development Program
Building Resilient Nigerian Entrepreneurs (B.R.Y.N.E) Program is designed to prepare leaders and entrepreneurs for business growth and expansion using best global practices.
Participants will experience learning through case studies & simulations, book reviews, lectures, roles management, videos, group exercises and discussing individual to group presentation including input and experiences of classmates.
An individual business plan will be completed before the end of the training program.
The training modules includes:
- Financial Literacy: Book keeping, tax filling
- Business Model: Business model canvas, Bryne Business model
- Access to Finance: How to raise capital and how to pitch your business
- Marketing: Digital Marketing, identifying your target audience.
- Business Plan: Pitch decks and business plan upon competition of the program.
Why It Matters
For entrepreneurs to have meaningful work, they need education, skills, and opportunity. This means that entrepreneurship is critical to the employment of young people, because it is basic to the generation of new jobs. Meanwhile Finance experts predict about 80% of the highest employer of labor in Nigeria – SMEs, fail within the first five years of their existence…. To many of these entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship is new, they haven’t been taught global best practices about starting and running a business to be successful. Which is why we support them to be successful.