* Provide support and lead (where needed) in developing high quality communications content for external and internal use.
* Curate original online series/programs
* Work with various departmental teams to ensure that the communications activities calendar is kept up to date and is applied for weekly planning in consultation with the Senior Communications Officer
* Ensure development of high quality content and dissemination of internal and external monthly newsletters.
* Develop subject specific content for external use as and when required.
* Provide editorial support to web-sales team.
* Actively work with clients to help achieve their desired online goals and also with Partnership Officer for partners representation.
A First level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in relevant fields.
* Experience of working in a creative public relations, communication, media or marketing role.
* Proven ability to achieve coverage of issues and experts.
* Proven ability to develop good content & implementation
To apply for this job please visit sme100nigeria.com.